I like to make functional art: All of my projects are made to be used. Every day since 2006, I drink tea from one of the first mugs I made. My projects include careful planning and execution to get exceptional items that will last for years to come. If you want something you don't see, just ask: I can make quotes and provide computer mockups of projects.
Think of everything on this site as examples: The actual options are endless.
Keep up with current events by following my facebook pages:
(Especially if you want to be one of the first to get stuff from new batches of products)
Contact me any time at:
- How do I wash my mug/tankard/cup?
- Hand wash and rinse with mild soapy water, then towel off immediately to remove excess moisture and air dry.
- NEVER put them in a dishwasher. They will be foerever ruined.
- While they hold liquids very well, try not to submerge them or leave them in wet/damp conditions (more than just washing).
- Can you make something you don't have on your website?
- Yes. Just ask for a quote and describe what you are looking for.